Saturday, August 21, 2010

Interested in bulking up a bit, need help/advice.?

so I'm 20 years old, always been a small guy (145ish lbs). I've never really bothered to try and bulk up or build some sick muscle mass because I have never really felt the need to. However, I've decided that for my health and for a change, I'd like to start exercising a lot more and build some mass. I'm looking for some advice from someone who has either already done this or someone who knows how. I'm interested in what kind of exercises/workouts I should be doing, what the most effective diet is for maximizing my muscle gain/weight gain, and how often on a weekly basis I should be looking to work out. Thanks guys!Interested in bulking up a bit, need help/advice.?
eat healthy food, and exercise.





for me, you don't actually have to do those weghtlifting and stuff like that.


pushups and situps are the best for starters. and keep your food too! don't eat too much fat, eat more protein like chicken or tuna!Interested in bulking up a bit, need help/advice.?
I could sit here for days and tell you exactly what to do and how to do it... I think you should do some research and youll learn a lot more.





Goto:





forum.steroid.com and goto the diet forum and look at the bulking and workout programs, just read read read.





bodybuilding.com click on the left link (i think its the supersite, not the store), up top youll see some links, goto the 'articles' link, it has a lot of good articles that will teach you about everything. Protein, steroids, amino acids, creatine, etc.... Big Cat has a lot of good articles, read his stuff. Then goto the forums, theres a lot of info there too.





Those places should give you more than enough info about everything you could ever want to know. If you dont find the info you need, post your question, but do a quick search before you post any questions, and if you have any other questions you can always email me.
Well for bulking the number one thing you should be looking at is your diet. For starters your calorie intake should be around 3000 calories for me it would be 3500 but your smaller so that is an estimate. By this I mean clean as in good foods not dirty as in pizzas. You will want to be intaking about 1 graeme of protein for pound you weigh so yes that means 145 graemes of protein a day.





For protein you may well be looking to take protein shakes to help yuo reach it.





If you want to be big eat big, you will gain a bit of fat but don't worry you can lean out later.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment