Saturday, August 21, 2010

Please help/advice me to ease anxiety.?

After breakup and rejection from men, I feel so unsettled and anxious. I feel myself is unloved, rejected and most of all alone. I can't stop shaking my leg because I don't know what to do. I'm so scared of living my life because I feel powerless. How can I calm myself and focus? Feels like my heart is aching and squeezed.Please help/advice me to ease anxiety.?
It is so much about loving yourself. I understand how you feel. I've been in the same situation. and am right now, actually in it again. But this time, it doesn't hurt as much, because i like myself more now. If you love yourself, that is truly all you need.


Don't rely on other people to love or make you feel good about yourself. it's nice, yes...but dont rely on it. Love yourself! It's the best love you will every get. I promise.


Therapy helps too if it's a bit too tough for just you to handle...and best friends may help too :)


Hang in there..it gets much better %26lt;3Please help/advice me to ease anxiety.?
Take deep breath and count to 10.


Slowly get use to the environment.


Focus on something you wanna do.


Master it and place concentration.


In the middle of all this thing you do,


try to take a break every now and then.





And why did you get REJECTED from men ?


You should be letting them to lead to the date,


YOU don't initiate this, OK ?


ANYTHING, they ask you not you to ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment