Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some biblical advice. Please help!!!!!?

I stress out sometimes over the actions of others around me and some of their choices they make. I then worry about what they are going to do next. Sometimes these people are hurtful to their friends and family (not physically but more emotional). I read my bible often but I have never been great a just looking something up. I know my answer lies within the bible but what would God want me to do and what does he say to me to keep from worrying about the actions of others that overall don't affect me other than the fact that they cause me stress????I need some biblical advice. Please help!!!!!?
Bible words BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING AND SIN NOT !!!


Sometimes it is easy to say than to do, but just take God at His word !!! And pray for others rather than worry about them !!!I need some biblical advice. Please help!!!!!?
There is a passage that mentions this. If you see a wrong being done and do not stand up, you are as guilty as the one doing the act. I wish I could find the passage, trying to do a search but can't think of the words.





Found it thanks to another giving part answer





James 4:17


Therefore to him that knoweth to do good,


and doeth it not,


to him it is sin.
Faith not Fear. You need to realize everyone has their agency. If Satan would have had it his way, he would have made sure no one could make a mistake; however, agency is required to become like God.





If you are serious, check out http://www.mormon.org and get the answers to Life's Biggest questions.





http://scriptures.lds.org/
You should apply the Bible to your own life, not to the lives of others. Unless the people being hurt are children or elderly, they should be capable of taking care of themselves and you should mind your own life.
The bible says


To him that knows to do good and doesn't it is sin...





they are accountable for their sin not you. If they are putting a stumbling block in your life..pray,and always be part of the solution and not the problem.
Does this help?


http://www.biblegateway.com/keyword/?sea鈥?/a>


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?boo鈥?/a>
Keep reading


also prayer





Use a Strong's Concordance


KJV (best translation)


interlinears





Go to a bible believing church and find some strong christian friends.
Don't stress, be a good Christian, and do what Jesus would do.





By setting a positive example, it may rub off on the people around you.
when things get tough for me i remember Phil. 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength
Try the serenity prayer...
You gots to chill.
Choose to forgive them. And plan on forgiving them again, when they do it again. Forgiveness is very powerful and important. It can make the difference between victory and defeat. Spend as little time with them as possible. Pray up real good before you get around them, actually you should do that every morning when you wake up. Here are some basic scriptures to use for you ';praying up';:





';Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.'; 1 James 4:7


People aren't the devil, but the devil is skilled at using people's weaknesses against others. You don't say it to them. Grab a private moment and rebuke the evil one.





';For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. . We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obediant to Christ.'; ~ 2 Corinthians 10:3-5





Pray in Jesus name and plead the blood of Jesus over your mind, heart, and body. Put on the full armour of God. (Ephesians 6:10-18)


Forgiveness is VERY important. Unforgiveness can trap you in a prison of anger and pain. Forgiveness can open up the doors to let God help you.



No comments:

Post a Comment