Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Need Really Good Advice.. Please Help. Best answer gets full points?

I have a crush on my roommate at my school but it seems like she is playing with my heart. One minute she says she loves me and the next she completely ignores me and dosen't answer my texts and avoids me. I heard her tell her friends that she's into the type of person that dosen't care. I'm not like that at all even though I can get like that at times.What should I Do? Full points to the best answerI Need Really Good Advice.. Please Help. Best answer gets full points?
If I were you, I would find someone better. She is not worth your time. You don't want someone who will love you one minute and then break your heart the next. The best you you should do is go find another girl that you really like. Find someone better because most likely by the way it sounds, you will end up getting your heart broken if you fool around with her, so don't. There are plenty of other girls out there, you just have to find the right one. 鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏I Need Really Good Advice.. Please Help. Best answer gets full points?
Unfortunately her actions do not match the actions of someone that is in love with you. In my opinion she is not right for you and the best thing you could do is to try and move on. Just think about how she is disrespecting you by avoiding you and things like that, it will help you get over your crush you have on her.
It's just that,a crush.It sound's like she's the type who needs attention all the time,like she enjoys leading you on.Get over her and spare yourself the pain and time.Find someone who will love you back and get away from this user.

No comments:

Post a Comment