Monday, August 23, 2010

Please help, advice on an attached guy!?

I am a sophomore and a senior, who is very well liked and good looking really likes me. He has told me this many times, i have a thing with a guy from a different school, and after my old boyfriend and i broke up he was there for me. We were pretty close but i realized he had other feelings. Im just not into him like that but he get very clingy and won't let this go. What do i do?Please help, advice on an attached guy!?
Break it to him gently. If that doesn't work- break it to him hard.Please help, advice on an attached guy!?
Tell him that you're interested in someone else?
If he can't accept the way you feel (or don't feel) about him. Then you prob should just back away from him completely at least until he accepts your ';relationship'; for what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment