Monday, August 23, 2010

Birth control help/advice?

I'm 16 and I have incredibly heavy periods and big painful cramps. My period also last about 9 days and is really irregular. Sometimes i even throw up. I'm not sexually active and don't plan on becoming so. Would birth control help? What kind would be best?Birth control help/advice?
Birth control pills would probably help as they over-ride your natural menstrual cycle and regulate periods. They also eliminate pain and cramps during periods. I think it would be a good idea to talk to a doctor about taking them - he/she will assess you and determine whether the pill is suitable for you to take. I have a friend with the same problem as you. Her periods were so prolonged, irregular and painful she had to take time off from school and work every month - it interfered with her life. She went on the pill and she's no longer troubled by her periods at all.





Hope I've helped.Birth control help/advice?
I highly reccomend Loestrin 24 Fe. It is a low dose estrogen birth control pill. Go to a gyno and get a pap smear so you can get a precription. Or if you are just wanting to give it a try before getting a years prescripton you can go to any abortion/health clinic and they will give you a few packs free plus probably a prescription for another month or two. Although in norder to continue the use you'd have to go get a pap smear. But yes, Birth control pills would greatly help Id believe. Check out this site you may find it useful http://www.loestrin24.com/loestrin/home.鈥?/a>
  • great wear
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment