Monday, August 23, 2010

Help need advice bout caring for my nan?

my nan needs a carer and i said i would but means i would have to move out of my house and in with her.she rents her house off the council. if anything happened to her would i be asked to leave or could i carry on living there and pay rentHelp need advice bout caring for my nan?
If you have lived in the same area for over a year, then you can apply or have automatic right to the tenancy. Check first though, and have everything in writing!!! Councils are tricky!Help need advice bout caring for my nan?
It depends on the council. Usually they demand that you have lived in the property for a minimum of 2 or 3 years and that the property hasn't changed hands within the family before.
She has to tell the council about you, and that she wants you to take care of her, and she has to file and sign the right papers to make you a legal guardian of taking care of her so you will not be left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment