Saturday, August 21, 2010

Please help/advice me to ease anxiety.?

After breakup and rejection from men, I feel so unsettled and anxious. I feel myself is unloved, rejected and most of all alone. I can't stop shaking my leg because I don't know what to do. I'm so scared of living my life because I feel powerless. How can I calm myself and focus? Feels like my heart is aching and squeezed.Please help/advice me to ease anxiety.?
I know exactly how you feel. Its hard when your heart is broken and it does hurt. The best thing is to just go have fun with your friends and forget men for the time being. If you end up meeting some one along the way then that's great, but don't go looking for it unless your ready.Just let them come to you. Try hanging around more of your guy friends to get used to guys accepting you for you and to get over the anxiety of being around men. Try to get over the pain, it starts to fade eventually. Part of life is getting hurt and learning from it. Don't feel like you're inadequate, because you're not. There's some one out there for everyone, just give it time.Please help/advice me to ease anxiety.?
Stop having the thinking of ';i'm unloved';. But it is natural for people to have that emotion when they are rejected. Be opstimistic and you can't change the past, so stop thinking about it.





-time heals the deepest wounds-

No comments:

Post a Comment