Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Student loan advice please help me?

I recently applied for a private college names Robert Weslyn in upstate ny, I have some aif but is is not enough to cover the year, I want to what or where can apply for more aid at, I am interesed in getiing a student loan but I do not know what I can do or where to apply at, I need about 6500 to cover room and board and books ect...,, I would like to have some extra money to live on also can anyone help me I am totally lost,Student loan advice please help me?
At the beginning of the year (calendar year, not school year), you need to file FAFSA. This is how the Federal government says your eligible for a student loan. This is the best one because you do not pay back until 6 months after graduating (unless you drop out early, or go part-time).





It's 2500 for first year, 3500 for second year, 5500 for last 2 years. And amounts are higher for even higher education.





If you did not do this, contact your school's financial aid office to see if you're too late, or how you can still get a student loan.





Don't get a regular loan from a bank...you have to start paying back 30 days from taking it (most of the time).





Good luck!Student loan advice please help me?
try to apply for a grant

No comments:

Post a Comment