Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need help/advice for my ipod... ?

please read through...





Last Christmas i got an ipod video/classic. iIn about November my mom took it away. I got it back early December and there was a problem with it. i go to the apple store and i get a new one free (warranty). It was working fine until recently it is freezing up and an error occurs when i try to restore. It must be something on my mac right? all my videos are downloaded on the internet or dvdrips. What can i do, go back to apple store?I need help/advice for my ipod... ?
one ipod screwing up means u got a lemon 2 means thee's something wrong with ur computerI need help/advice for my ipod... ?
try holdoing menu and middle buttonto do a soft reset otherwise yeah apple store
  • great wear
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment