Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rent problems? i need some help! advice plz!?

ok well i found out im about 5 weeks along in my pregnancy


and i haven't told my parents im 17 ill be 18 a month after the baby is born..the only thing is, is that my step dad is a violent person he has pined me Agent the wall b4 and that was over my ex bf and i asked him not to talk about him like he was but any way his last 2 wife's he has beat he hasn't him my mom yet but, im just scared and suggestions?Rent problems? i need some help! advice plz!?
First off, if he touches you again call the police. Put his *** in jail. Second is, if your mom isn't going to support you, what you need to do is maybe you can stay with a relative. If not, maybe there is public housing you can get into.


Check around, and good luckRent problems? i need some help! advice plz!?
I don't understand what your pregnancy has to do with ';rent problems';. Perhaps you would explain that to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment