Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Im desperate to get my ex back, please any advice would help.?

Me and my ex have been apart for 3 months. we didnt talk until recently but she has a new boyfriend now. i can tell she still has feelings for me though but i need advice on what i can do to win her back. she means so much to me and we both messed up but im ready to really try us again.Im desperate to get my ex back, please any advice would help.?
you can do this if you make the right moves. take it slow and steady and avoid calling her too much.





this blog really helped me out and the guide i bought worked.


http://how-get-ex-back.blogspot.com/Im desperate to get my ex back, please any advice would help.?
Sorry man you might be ready to try it again but she isn't. You two broke up for a reason, move on and meet new girls. Doing so won't make you want to go back to her.
by leaving her alone
you need to upgrade your skills yout. She will not come back to you unless you have something positive in addtion to your current 'game' if you havnt got that your going to struggle because your the 'comfortable pair of slippers' and the new boy frend are the 'stilletto's' that means the new boy frend is new exciting thers so much to learn and in her view your not that.





What ever made you to work in your relationship work on that and amplify it and maybe just touch up your physical appearence always helps. And should you get to have some intermate fun with her again learn about the 4 way play no girl can resist beleve me! good luck
Hello





Winning back an ex is not easy at all. It is a lot easier to generate feelings in someone, than it is to change their feelings. But if you do the right things, and more importantly don't do the wrong things, your chances increase dramatically.





Here are 3 steps that helped me to get my ex girlfriend back:





Don't Ask Her To Get Back Together





You should never ask your ex girlfriend to get back together. Why? Simple, because her answer will be NO!





You're only shot at getting your ex girlfriend back is to do the right things that will make her ask you to get back together. Maybe if you broke up with her, then you might be able to be the one who brings up the subject of getting back together. But if you can do it without, it would be much better.





But how do you get someone back without seeming desperate? In order to get girls attention, you have to show value without telegraphing your interest in her, while at the same time initiating interaction.





So don't ignore someone's texts and calls when they break up with you. It screams that you are so devastated by the breakup that you can't even handle talking to her. You want to respond to her, but do it in the right way. You can even initiate communication if you do it in the right way.


You have to maintain a strong frame of confidence, and show your ex girlfriend that your happiness isn't dependent on being with her.








Don't Be Jealous





Listen to me ...SHE IS GONNA DATE SOMEONE ELSE. Let that sink in good. And not only is she gonna date someone else, it will probably be someone you know, maybe even one of your friends. Tough to swallow I know. It's ok if it bothers you, but don't let it show and don't call her out on it. Remember, you are not together anymore, and you don't have any right to tell her what to do.


If you do want to win her back, then you just have to weigh the decision.





Be Flexible





Do not be that stereotypical angry ex. Do not throw out their stuff or demand for them to come pick up their stuff right now. Instead, be flexible, easy-going and understanding. A person who doesn't take things too seriously is an attractive quality in itself. It may inspire your ex girlfriend to start communicating with you again very fast.





I learned these tips and a lot more in a great guide that already helped more then 6100 in 67 different countries to get their ex back. You can find great review and information about this guide that was helpful for me here:





http://www.squidoo.com/magic-of-making-u鈥?/a>





I hope you will get your ex girlfriend soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

After being in relationship with him for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is DRAISEDIONSPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other problem

Unknown said...

Hello every body My Names is Clara Williams, AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr ogududu, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: drogududuspellhome@gmail.com or call +2348144368825 THANK YOU DR

Unknown said...

Hello every body My Names is Clara Williams, AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr ogududu, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: drogududuspellhome@gmail.com or call +2348144368825 THANK YOU DR

Post a Comment