Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How can she ask her father for advice, can you help?

';Father, how am I going to tell my husband that I am still a virgin?';





';My child, you have been a married woman for many years. You have had three husbands! Surely that cannot be.';





';Well, father, my first husband was a psychologist, and all he wanted to do was talk, and the next one was in construction and he always said he'd get to it tomorrow. The last one was a gynecologist and all he did was look. But this time, father, I'm marrying a lawyer and I'm sure I'm going to get sc***ed.';How can she ask her father for advice, can you help?
Suzie!!!!Thank you for putting the first smile on my face today .....That was another good one!!How can she ask her father for advice, can you help?
Hahahaha!! Chuckles and a star for you!!
big smile, thanks for that.
Not a doubt in my mind ----- velly gut
Love those lawyers...they're like pizza drivers...they always deliver!
the old ones are the best eh?
Hilarious! A lawyers reputation does always precede him.
Thanks for the giggles and chuckles. I needed that.
I don't believe Her any lawyer I ever met would have screwed(will there be word police interference} on first meeting her.
funny


john
I should have seen that one coming. Lawyers and their bad


reputations are so well earned. Boy, do I ever know that.


It's too bad my husband had no incentive to be one. From


my experience, it doesn't take that much intelligence to be


one. I think the clients often can represent themselves better


in fact. I know in both cases I took to court, I did. And yet I


was left holding the bag, so to speak. Both attorneys got paid


by the court, and there I was, with health claims to be rectified


and dealt with. It's just a game of tag for them, and whether


they can win the game. Not how it's played with truth and


honor. No, it's all about the money. For them, not us.
nice, very funny
That is a riot Susie, thanks, Stars for your heaven!
LOL, Good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment