Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Need help,advice I'm legally disabled?

14 months ago my ability to work ended as a result of an on going back injury from 1994. I applied for disability was denied and now do have an attorney but were months away from moving forward with the case. During this time I sold all my possessions. Our local Debt of social services wont help, no Insurance. The feeling of hopelessness often overwhelms me. I have a family to support. Any advice or where I can turn to for helpI Need help,advice I'm legally disabled?
to what degree are you disabled..can you walk..bedridden, in constant pain?I Need help,advice I'm legally disabled?
did you try welfare, food stamps? free or low cost medical services in your area? are you married? have your wife/husband apply for food stamps and welfare. you can tell them that the other parent left town...???
not sure of USA but here in Canada the welfare system will help you out... your car cant be worth more than $30,000 and you have to have very little income coming in from the entire household to qualify...





dont let the depression get ahold of you... just keep calling around until you get an appointment... if your wife works and makes more than welfare gives you, then you cant get it...





dont tell them about any money that is not traceable.. its none of their business... if they ask say no... for all you know it might not be there next week... you shouldnt have to sell your stuff... thats why north america can claim to be a civil society... this isnt africa
why wont social services help you? If you have proof that you are disabled then they have to.





Why did you sell all your possessions.?
sometimes in extreme circumstnaces it is best to dig in your heals and refuse to move - do not pay bills - do not move - do not release (or sell) possessions - you will only be trying to replace them later at a higher cost - you could give up some luxuries like cable but ... just maybe you should say (with your non-action) somebody's gonna have to do something cause i cant - we are fortunate to able to take this route - sometimes the system wont step up to help you unless you force its hand - in other countries youd be out on the street but here you wont - unless you choose it

No comments:

Post a Comment