Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please help! I have an embarrassing problem and need any advice?

i don't know if it's the razors or just my skin but i have dark underarms since i was 12. it's really embarrassing that i cannot wear sleeveless tops without raising my arms because people usually stare and make ugly faces. i feel like i'm dirty sometimes because of this! can anyone help. i've tried every razor, shaving cream, waxing, nairing-only makes it worse cause then there dark and irritated!





does anyone else have the same problem and can help?? all advice is really appreciated.thanks!Please help! I have an embarrassing problem and need any advice?
You shouldn't care what people think of you...Please help! I have an embarrassing problem and need any advice?
Hello, im sorry to hear that you re so distressed.





The main problem could be that you just have dark pigment under your arms.


One thing I can recommend you to do is try using a bleaching cream, hey will whiten the hairs and may lighten the pigment under your arms.


If this doesn't work then message me and I will try and find something else for you.
i would maybe go to a skin specailist it might just be your skin or try the skin lighter on a tiny part of your arm pit and see if it helps is it just the hair? if it is buy a razor that has like 4 blades so it cuts closer.





ps i dnt use shave cream in my arm pits?
Try medicated cream that lightens dark skin areas





Works on lightening freckles,


so it might work for you too [:
dunno
shave it?

No comments:

Post a Comment