Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Curling Advice please help?

I have almost dead straight hair and I wanna curl it. But last time I tried with my hair curler I went flat after like an hour. How do I keep it from doing that. And don't say hairspray coz we tried that. Please help. BTW and I mean curls like Taylor Swift or whatev hers are gorge.Curling Advice please help?
Try putting like some curl accelerator in your hair before you blow dry it or whatever.





Also sometimes I will wash my hair the night before and let it just get a little dirty and the curls will stay in way longer.





Another thing you could do it put jell in your hair and then blow dry it normally and then curl and use hairspray. The gel will help the curls hold better. I buy this stuff from sun-silk its cream and gel and mixed together its green and it doesn't make your hair crunchy its pretty much amazing.








Alsooo another thing that works really good is this. When you get out of the shower put a volumizing type product in your hair and gel. Then put your hair in a decent sized roller, the bigger the bigger the curls you will get. Then either let air dry or blow dry and then take the rollers out. Your hair wont be in perfect curls but go back over with a hot curing iron and some hairspary and your curls will look amazing and stay for a whileeee.





Hope one of these helps :)Curling Advice please help?
I have that same problem all the advice people gave me sucked and didn't work. Rollers are the only thing that keeps the curl in my hair and not the electric kind. I mean the kind you put in when your hair is damp and leave in until your hair is dry. They last a long time, but make sure you don't use much hair spray when you do because it actually makes it go flat quicker when you have hair like that.
well i think you should roll your hair it waorks the best if u want to keep ur curls longer so what you do is wash your hair then you roll your hair with hard rollers then you sit under the dryer and then wait till it is dry then you take rollers out then there you go curls!!! im a hair stylist i know what im talking about
you should really try a leeve in curl defining cream and there really isnt anything you can other than that and haispray and if u have really straight lots and lots of hairspray and the smaller the curling iron the tighter the curls which makes them last longer
Shampoo hair and let air dry.It makes them coarse.Then curl on high heat.I have very silky straight hair but it works for me without hair spray.Just give it a shot.
get a perm

No comments:

Post a Comment