Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My eye lashes are seriously weird. help? advice?

They are thin, there arn't many of them either. There are like NO bottum ones. %26amp;%26amp; an eye lash curler never gets all of them.


I don't know what to do.


Fake lashes cost alot and you'll have to re-do them.





Is there anything I can do?My eye lashes are seriously weird. help? advice?
i have the same problem, and theres really nothing u can do to change your lashes, but you can play them up.





Try a really high-tech mascara from sephora, they are used on runways and are made to be over the top and dramatic, which will make your eyelashes look really nice.





I recommend Fiberwig, available onlny at sephora (and online). Read the desciption, it says that it produces ';false-eyelash-like results.'; I cant wait to get my hands on this stuff, ive heard it worlks wonders.





you can buy it here http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





also try Talika Eyelash Lipocils, which makes your lashes grow! Also available at Sephora. You can buy it here http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>My eye lashes are seriously weird. help? advice?
Your not alone i have the same problem but only on my left eyelid. When i was about 10 or so i lost all my lashes on that side and the Dr. didn't know what it was they had never seen anything like that and it sucked let me tell you. But i just put alot of mascara on but it still doesn't help so just false lashes!
hey, i have exactly the same problem and ive tried mascaras that say they encourage lash groth but they dont. i dont know about lipocils but they sound like they do the trick and ive read reviews which say they work. Ebay sell them at decent prices. I wouls try there...i know i am :)
Try some thick, volumizing mascara at the top and bottom. You may want to look into buying a new eye lash curler. Hope this helps! :)
get fake lashes from a mac store and they'll put them on for you
  • great wear
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment