Tuesday, November 22, 2011

6 Year Old 110-115 pounds Normal? PLEASE HELP! ADVICE AND HELP!?

okay,so my 6 year old cousin


is around 110-115 pounds


and i really dont know what to do,


i know its not my duty to control her weight or make kids stop teasing her but i just want to help,and i dont want to put her on a diet but to tone her down and maybe lose weight if possible.Please Help.


Thank You God Bless6 Year Old 110-115 pounds Normal? PLEASE HELP! ADVICE AND HELP!?
I wouldn't know much but she weight around as much as my 14 year old friends6 Year Old 110-115 pounds Normal? PLEASE HELP! ADVICE AND HELP!?
I highly recommend you my weight loss way. It works just amazing and fast. If you are really serious about losing weight. You should have a look weight loss right way. It will work for you if you do it right. I lost 23 pounds in 60 days with this way. You can get more info from http://bit.ly/kshdbci3
Its great that you're finally taking notice before her problem got worse.





Thankfully, there are some things you can do.





1- Control her intake


2 - Make her work out atleast 15-20 mins (she's quite young) a day


3 - Make vegetables fun


4 - Help her get some self control which will deal with those bullies!
  • great wear
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment