Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Deorating Advice, plese help?

HI, I was hoping to get some advice on this fan and whether it would suit my apartment. The one's I want are all stainless steel, no black.





http://bainel.en.alibaba.com/product/503鈥?/a>





I have one big open room with a pool table (black felt) and the other side of the room is a leather couch and chair with a plasma tv. The room is wide open and everything flows together.





Now that I'm doing th finishing touches i'm stuck. My couch and chair are deep wine leather and I'm painting the room the walls two different colours.





My ideas were off white and a darker off white (with a touch of mouve) and curtains to match the couch and chair (deep wine).





Any all-around help would be great, And what do you really thing of the fans?? There would be two in the room about 12 feet apart from blade to blade.


ThanksDeorating Advice, plese help?
I love the fan. I would use a warmer color on the walls, though, to compliment your art. The off-white would be a bit stark and the mauve would clash. I would suggest two shades of a cappuccino color (one light and one medium) for the walls. Unless you want accentuate the color of your sofa - and I'm assuming since you say you're ';stuck'; with it that you don't - I would stay neutral with the drapes...maybe a brown or even black. Use colors from your art for throw pillows to tie everything together and tone down the sofa color.





Here's an example of a window treatment that might work for you. Notice the hardware and the color choice: espresso.





http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductsHOM鈥?/a>Deorating Advice, plese help?
Sorry about the fans, they were really cool. Glad I could help.

Report Abuse



The ventilator is good, I like him and he doesn't need much energy either.





-
Everything sounds good. The fan looks neat. Just remember to put up some nice pictures or decorations on the walls. Sounds like a neat room. Best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment